If you’ve given us awards and feel that we’ve utterly forgotten them, fret not! We’re just ridiculously behind in accepting them. One of the main reasons is a feeling that you need to put a lot of thought and work into figuring out who to nominate, facts about yourself, all these other bits. Then there’s notifying everyone, which can be a whole bunch of work…
Well, earlier this year we were hit with a double-whammy of awards from Part-Time Monster, where they combined two awards into one set of nominations. We see no reason not to do the same, especially as these two awards go together really well. One is the WordPress Family Award, and the other is the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This year we have connected with a lot more bloggers, through connecting with Part-Time Monster and others, as well as through the A-to-Z Challenge.
So the rules on these awards were presented as simple: nominate 15 other blogs and let them know. I am going to be linking to each of their About pages, so these pingbacks are counting as my notifications… And really, I’m not caring if you’ve gotten one of the other before. This is about us listing the folks who make up our WordPress family. Thank you all for a great year of blogging, and hope you are all looking forward to a great new year like we are!
Yeah, I’m a librarian. I alphabetized by blog name. It happens.
- John Mark Miller over at The Artistic Christian
- Alex over at Cirsova
- Gretchen Kelly over at Drifting Through My Open Mind
- Patrick Sponaugle over at I Can’t Possibly Be Wrong All The Time
- Leah over at The Lobster Dance
- The folks over at Nerd in the Brain
- Sheena over at Not A Punk Rocker
- Ashley Hagood over at RoboHeartBeat
- Natacha Guyot over at Science Fiction, Transmedia & Fandom
- Gene’O and the folks (like Jeremy and Will!) over on Sourcerer
- The Gotham Rogue over at The Speech Bubble
- Swanpride over at Honoring the Heroines
- The folks at Therefore I Geek
- Hannah Givens over at Things Matter
- Kelly Konda and all over at We Minored in Film
If you’d like more info about us, or to see more of our nominations and recommended blogs, we include our awards on our First Time Here page.
Special Thanks To…
I also want to take a moment to thank our guest bloggers this year:
Thank you all for helping us keep going, often helping us take vacations and keep the blog going! And keep your eyes peeled, we have one more guest post to go this year… Gene’O on The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies!
Big plans and big news coming in the new year. We’re still going strong – thanks to all the bloggers and friends supporting us!