(AKA Commenting Policy)
The Internet is a cruel, cruel, unmerciful wasteland.
These are the guidelines for anyone wishing to comment on this blog. The desire is for this to be an open and civil discussion. If you cannot or do not follow this policy your posts may be removed and you may be blocked from posting in the future.
- No name calling; we are all people with a variety of opinions there is no reason to use threats, or name calling to make your opinion known.
- Trolls, Spammers, Griefers, Flamers need not apply. If the whole point of your comment is to try and start an argument then you are not really adding anything meaningful to the discussion.
- Any form of harassment based on sex, gender, race, religion, political view, and more will not be tolerated. Try to remember that beyond the words on the screen we are all real people with real lives who deserve to be treated with respect.
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS YOU DO NOT NEED TO YELL FOR PEOPLE TO HEAR YOU.
- No cussing or foul language; if there is no other way for you to make your point besides cussing then maybe you do not really know how to make your point.
We will try and keep track of comments as best as possible. We will also try and respond to most comments to keep the discussion going. We want to keep this a respectful place for people to express their ideas and opinions so remember don’t feed the trolls.