I almost got into talking about this the other day during our horror movies discussion on Comparative Opinions, but I decided since it’s a good read I would link it up here on Halloween. This is an absolutely phenomenal review of Ghostbusters, and I honestly think it helps explain some of why the movie is so good, why the sequel as well as the new one don’t compare, and… yeah. Enjoy.
A little bird told me…My Tweets
- RT @Popehat: Like I said, I’m a little skeptical of “cancel culture” being a principled definable thing 6 hours ago
- RT @ingvald29: @Popehat https://t.co/lfeHnrifSL 6 hours ago
- RT @TheMarySue: So...@SCOTUSblog isn't the actual Supreme Court themarysue.com/the-scotusblog… 7 hours ago
- RT @SethAbramson: When a president is telling his Attorney General "YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I HAVE TO" and telling his chief of staff "YOU DON… 7 hours ago
- RT @kylegriffin1: If this is a joke, Texas had more than 10,000 new coronavirus cases in a day on multiple days this week. What's funny abo… 7 hours ago