I almost got into talking about this the other day during our horror movies discussion on Comparative Opinions, but I decided since it’s a good read I would link it up here on Halloween. This is an absolutely phenomenal review of Ghostbusters, and I honestly think it helps explain some of why the movie is so good, why the sequel as well as the new one don’t compare, and… yeah. Enjoy.
A little bird told me…My Tweets
- RT @kylegriffin1: A host from a conservative radio station criticized Trump on the air. He was fired mid-show, he says. https://t.co/kSVyM6… 3 hours ago
- That’s because “Russia if you’re listening...” was also a solicitation of bribery. And the Russians were listening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @NewDadNotes: God: you’re a baby sea turtle. Baby Sea Turtle: ok! God: you live in the ocean. Baby Sea Turtle: oh no! God: what’s wr… 3 hours ago
- RT @ArseQueef: First hour of using Disney+ and all I’ve done is watch the intros to old shows I watched as a kid. This isn’t a streaming se… 3 hours ago
- RT @VoiceOfOBrien: Not included here, the 20 times my Spidey Sense has kicked in allowing me to lean away in time. #MonkShit https://t.co/a… 4 hours ago