I almost got into talking about this the other day during our horror movies discussion on Comparative Opinions, but I decided since it’s a good read I would link it up here on Halloween. This is an absolutely phenomenal review of Ghostbusters, and I honestly think it helps explain some of why the movie is so good, why the sequel as well as the new one don’t compare, and… yeah. Enjoy.
A little bird told me…My Tweets
- RT @atrupar: Might wanna rethink this talking point. #IfItsWhatYouSayILoveIt #RussiaIfYoureListening twitter.com/thehill/status… 3 days ago
- @patman23 As defensible borders go you want the North to end at the Neck. 5 days ago
- Current mood: https://t.co/B3R6pqSVrC 6 days ago
- This song’s aged well: youtu.be/PV-Pfg9uzJQ 1 week ago
- youtu.be/EsBNzf5JlZA twitter.com/rushtheband/st… 1 week ago