Sorry, this evening got a bit away from me. When I say there’s lots going on, I mean it! Let’s consider a few things:
- The phenomenal success of The Lego Movie. We’re probably not going to see it until this weekend, so no spoilers!
- We saw Vampire Academy this last weekend, so be expecting a LitFlix on that soon!
- I beat Halo 3 finally today, so expect my years-belated thoughts on that subject.
- Lightning Returns comes out tomorrow. We have that preordered, along with the guide, so it’s time to start watching the mailbox like a hawk. Also, sorry for me stating the release date wrong a few times… I swear I saw the 4th somewhere, and I apparently committed that to memory.
- Holly and I got the opportunity to read The Killing Joke, so I’m sure one of us will do a review of that!
- We now have all of this season of Sherlock – and haven’t watched any of it! The time to catch up is now!
I have a lot of post ideas, plenty to keep me busy for a few weeks – and Holly likewise! Nonetheless, I think I am aiming for sleep over doing much of a post tonight. So, I wanted to share one little bit of media we consumed today – and with a particular focus on one amazing and frightening moment.